A delicious juice that's bursting with flavors from orange, carrot, and cantaloupe with no added sugar! Kickstart your day with this organic energy drink or juice cleanse recipe!
It helps that you can make this vegan drink in just 10 minutes!
Vegan Energy Drinks, to: Start Your Day with Energy-Boosting Vegan Juice
I feel one of the best ways to keep our body hydrated is to fuel it with fresh vegetable and fruit juice in the morning along with a power-packed breakfast and in the evening before supper.
That way the body remains hydrated making us feel active and rejuvenated. Plain old orange juice is in fact one of the most popular natural energy breakfast drinks and I love it!
If not that, then our other preferred option is to have a smoothie. It's quick, easy, and nourishing while also giving you an energy boost.
In order to make healthy drinks and smoothies, I pick my fruits and veggies based on their calories and sugar content. I also enjoy mixing them up to get a new refreshing flavor every time.
Personally, I don’t recommend engaging in juice fasts, cleanses, or detoxes where you only drink juice for days. That is not something I would do.
I feel we can still enjoy the benefits of juicing while still consuming our normal diet! That's just my two cents about this!
Why this is good for you
Each ingredient added in this natural energy summer drink brings something healthy to the table! I love this delicious carrot, orange, cantaloupe juice cleanse recipe because:
- Vegan and no added sugar
- This 3-ingredient drink can be made in 10 minutes
- Provides a mega-dose of nutrients for the body
- The extra dose of vitamins helps boosts the immune system
- Gives you way more energy than usual to go through the day
Orange Cantaloupe Carrot juice can be made using exactly these three ingredients! It is that simple and straightforward.
Cantaloupe - Get the whole fruit and cut it at home or get the precut/frozen ones. Their high water content helps you stay hydrated.
Carrots - Fresh and tender organic carrots are preferred. Carrots improve the health of the eyes and help build immunity.
Oranges - Navel, Tangerine, Clementine, or Valencia oranges are naturally sweet and are preferred for juicing. You can pick any of them.
They are high in vitamin C, great for good skin, and a healthy immune system. Plus they give an instant energy boost.
Mint leaves and ice cubes are optional.
Here's how to make it
This sugar-free juice cleanse recipe is so easy that you can even ask your little ones to help you make it!
All you need is a good blender besides the ingredients. I like to make the 3 juices separately and then mix them together.
- Recipe to make cantaloupe juice:
- Recipe for orange juice:
- Peel oranges. Deseed if needed and separate them in wedges.
- Then add orange slices along with ¼ cup water to the same blender jar and repeat the same.
- Recipe for carrot juice:
- Wash carrots under running water for a couple of minutes. Then cut the ends of both sides and peel off the skin.
- You can also soak them in water for 30 minutes before. Cut them into one-inch pieces.
- Add them to the blender along with ¼ cup water. Blend it the same way and sieve it.
- Reserve the carrot pulp and use it in some other recipe. Then transfer the carrot juice to the pitcher.
- This is my tried and tested recipe for simple carrot juice.
Add some mint leaves and refrigerate the pitcher for 15-20 minutes or till it's time to serve. It tastes great when served chilled but you can however have it immediately.
When it's time to serve, add ice cubes to serving glasses and then pour this sugar-free juice. Garnish with mint leaves on top and serve immediately.
You can have one glass for breakfast along with a Bagel Sandwich or serve as a non-alcoholic party drink. This organic energy drink is kid-friendly too!
An alternate way of serving this would be to pour this drink into Popsicle molds and freeze them! They would make perfect summertime treats!
Top tips, recommendations, and suggestions
You can make this organic energy drink in advance and refrigerate it for 4-5 days. But it's best when served fresh.
Mint leaves lend a certain freshness to the drink but you can skip it if need be. Add fresh basil instead.
There is no need for sugar/honey or salt in this juice but you may add if you feel so.
Any other melon would work as a substitute for cantaloupe. Leave the carrot skin on if you want as many of their nutrients are in the skin. They also add more fiber to the juice.
I like to make the 3 juices separately and then mix them together. But if you want, you can mix oranges and cantaloupe together and then prepare the carrot juice separately.
You may or may not sieve this juice. I only sieved the carrot juice. If you do strain the juice, do not throw away the pulp. You can use it in muffins, or smoothies.
My favorite refreshing energy drinks
These are also great juice cleanse recipes that you could include in your weekly rotation.
- Cucumber Mint Lemonade
- Ultimate Detox Drink With Berries & Lime
- Immunity-Boosting Sunshine Smoothie
- Kiwi Detox Smoothie
If you’ve tried this Organic Energy Drink With Carrots, Orange, and Cantaloupe recipe or any other recipe on the blog please let me know how it went by commenting below, I love hearing from you!
- 2 oranges
- 2 carrots
- 8 oz cantaloupe
- water as required
- 8-10 nos mint leaves optional
- ice cubes optional
- Scoop the fruit out of the cantaloupe and discard the gooey seeds. Or you can use pre-cut cantaloupe available in grocery stores.
- Add cantaloupe pieces into the blender along with ¼ cup water. Blend till smooth. Pour into a pitcher.
- Peel oranges. Deseed if needed and separate them in wedges.
- Then add the orange slices along with ¼ cup water to the same blender jar and repeat the same.
- Wash carrots under running water for a couple of minutes. Then cut the ends of both sides and peel off the skin. You can also soak them in water for 30 minutes before. Cube them to one-inch pieces.
- Add them to the blender along with ¼ cup water. Blend it the same way and transfer the carrot juice to the pitcher.
- Add some mint leaves and refrigerate the pitcher for 15-20 minutes or till it's time to serve. It tastes great when served chilled but you can however have it immediately.
- When it's time to serve, add ice cubes to serving glasses and then pour this sugar-free juice. Garnish with mint leaves on top and serve.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. For more information on my Affiliate and Advertising Policy, please click here.